We have the facility to service recreational vehicles mobile. We can do this at your home providing there is availability to electric and water.
We usually operate mobile servicing in Derbyshire and Nottingham. This is a very popular option and books up quickly. Book today to secure your preferred date!
Our mobile servicing has the same level of service as our workshop servicing. What you've come to expect from a fixed workshop is continued through our mobile workshop.
Weather conditions may impact servicing mobile, however, we would contact you should there be an issue, or should be need to reschedule.
We do not carry out mobile services at storage sites.
*Our mobile unit only covers servicing. Any additional work or repairs would need to be booked in at our workshop located in Derby.
What we require to carry-out a mobile service
- Electric supply connected
- Water ready in a container (for motorhomes 50% of fresh water tank filled)
- All security devices removed (we will not refit after the service)
- At least 3 feet around the vehicle
- Cash payment (we cannot accept card payment, check, or other forms of payment)
- Locking wheel bolt adapter to be left inside the vehicle
- Water pump, battery, and gas cylinder to be fitted or available